CFY Submerged Magnetic Driven Centrifugal Pump
CFY is a single stage single suction long shaft submerged magnetic driven centrifugal pump, suitable for conveying all types of volatile toxic and harmful liquids free of solid particles in petroleum and chemical sectors.
It is used extensively as submerged pump for hydrofluoric acid in fluorine chemical sector and for amine collecting liquid in LNG operations.
性能范圍 The main specifications
流量 Flow 1.6～400m3/h
揚程 Head 5～80m
介質溫度 Temperature -20℃～+120℃
進口直徑 Inlet dia. 20～200mm
最大工作壓力 Maximum operating pressure 1.6MPa
結構說明 Description of structure
1. Single-stage, single-suction vertical pump.
2. The sliding bearings are self-lubricated by conveying medium, in wearing-resisting materials such as silicon carbide ceramics, graphite and tungsten carbide.
3. Double-volute structure is used for pumps with high head, so that rotor components are subjected to low radial force and small shaft deflection.
4.The pump suction is along the axial line, and the discharge is in parallel with the axial line.
5. The shaft at the driving end is supported by a rolling bearing in the bearing housing, and the rolling bearing is grease lubricated.
6. The built-in sliding bearings in the pump are lubricated by the liquid conveyed.
7. During operation, the liquid level must be above the impeller centerline, and the impeller is immersed in the medium, without emptying.
8. The pump is comprised of body, cover, impeller, shaft, coupling, intermediate connection pipe, discharge pipe, bearing support and base plate.
9. The vertical motor of the pump drives the pump directly via an elastic coupling, and the whole pump is mounted on the vessel via a base plate.
泵常用材料 Common pump materials